From: xyon <xyon@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Cheap Gentoo firewall hardware
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:46:11
1 One of the beauties of building your own firewall box is that if you want
2 to add a subnet (ie, for guests in the household that you don't want
3 touching your sensitive LAN boxes), you just plop a new NIC in and go..
4 being limited by how many NICs you can put in a firewall box is a bit
5 counter-productive IMNSHO. ;)