From: Donatas <info@×××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] kernel panic
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 22:02:29
1 Todd M. Hébert raðë:
2 > Do you have support built-into the kernel for this device:
3 >
4 > 03:00.0 SCSI storage controller: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic SAS1064ET
5 > PCI-Express Fusion-MPT SAS (rev 04) ??
6 > Device-Drivers >> SCSI device support >> SCSI Transports >> SAS
7 > Transport Attributes *
8
9 If I select SAS Domain Transport Attributes *, then I have "---" on SAS
10 Transport Attributes
11
12 When I deselect SAS Domain Transport Attributes, then only SAS
13 Transport Attributes can by selected
14
15 By default SAS Domain Transport Attributes were selected.
18 Device-Drivers >> SCSI device support >> SCSI
19 > Transports >> SAS Domain Transport Attributes *
20 > Device-Drivers >> SCSI device support >> SCSI low-level drivers >> LSI
21 > Logic New Generation RAID Device Drivers *
22 > LSI Logic Management
23 > Module *
24 >
25 > LSI Logic MegaRAID Driver *
26 >
27 > Device-Drivers >> SCSI device support >> SCSI low-level drivers >> LSI
28 > Logic MegaRAID SAS RAID Module *
31 > All these bits should be in there NOT as modules if you're booting off
32 > an array that's on one of those controllers.
33
34 All these were selecten as *, but didin't help :-/
35 --
36 gentoo-server@l.g.o mailing list