From: Karl Zander <gentoolist@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] gs-sources - gone!?
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:48:23
1 At 05:56 PM 10/14/2004 +0100, you wrote:
2 >Hi,
3 >
4 >I removed gs-sources from portage recently.
5
6 snip....
7
8 >Daniel
11 Thank you for responding. I appreciate that stuff changes and we have to
12 adjust.
13
14 If I were to move to the hardened sources, can I just copy over my .config
15 file, run "make oldconfig" and then adjust the kernel options as
16 necessary? I guess my question is, is the .config file specific to
17 particular sources or can it be used with other sources?
18
19 --Karl