From: Dadi <thewalrus@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] qmail virtual domains + virtual users
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 06:20:50
1 Hello,
2 I have a question regarding qmail.
3 I have found some articles on google on how to manage virtual domains and virtual users in qmail.
4 Some of this articles advised to use vmailmgr, but since the article is from 2000 and vmailmgr doesn't compile(known bug) I think I should use some other sollution.
5 The big question is how can I do this? Do I need the aid of any additional program, or is qmail enough. I also need imap(with virtual server and users) to install squirrelmail.
6 Could someone point me to a link or something?
7
8 Thanks in advance,
9 Dadi