From: "Александр Берсенев" <bay@×××××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo Anaconda: pre-mid-term report
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 16:49:42
1 I have a few questions about anaconda installer:
2
3 Are you installing a packages one by one or with one big emerge pkg1
4 pkg2 pkg3 ... command?
5 Are them installed from sources or from binary packages? How long it takes?
6
7 When Gentoo is installed can I use /root/anaconda-ks.cfg file for
8 installing next Gentoo with predefined parameters? Can I add some
9 commands in post-installation phase in this file, for example, to
10 unpack my own contents of /etc directory.
11
12 Can Gentoo be installed from flash drive? From network?
13
14 Best,
15 Alexander Bersenev