From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Package statistics reporting tool - GSoC
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 01:30:14
1 On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 10:12:13PM +0000, Vikraman Choudhury wrote:
2 > I was looking at the GSoC idea posted on the wiki about a package
3 > statistics reporting tool. I found that I meet the skills required,
4 > and therefore would like to apply for this project.
5 What package statistics do you have in mind?
6
7 If you're justing thinking of what packages are on various user
8 machines, please look at continuing & improving the previous GSoC work
9 on package statistics.
12 Robin Hugh Johnson
13 Gentoo Linux: Developer, Trustee & Infrastructure Lead
14 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
15 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85