From: Dave Jones <Dave.Jones@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Audacious annoyance (special chars)
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 23:05:24
1 darren kirby wrote on 04/12/08 23:32:
2 > I've just noticed that my audacious will not play songs with special
3 > characters in the filename (ie: acute and grave accents, umlauts, cedillas
4 > etc) no matter how I try. Needless to say, this is very annoying as I have a
5 > lot of 'world music' that uses such characters.
6 >
7 > Version is 1.5.1-r1, USE flags are: 'chardet nls session sse2'
8
9 The same audacious version played Jethro Tull Bourée and Animalée tracks
10 fine here. My USE flags are 'nls session sse2'
11
12 Cheers, Dave