From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: After /usr conflation: why not copy booting software to /sbin rather than initramfs?
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 03:04:46
Alan Mackenzie wrote:

> Incidentally, dracut says it won't work on a kernel without modules. I > don't know if it's true or not. >
Oh really? I don't use modules and I am the one having issues with not being able to su to root from a user. I wonder if that is related somehow. o_O Dale :-) :-) -- I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words! Miss the compile output? Hint: EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"