From: Zachary Kline <z_kline@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-accessibility@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-accessibility] out-of-date ebuilds?
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 02:56:38
1 Hello,
2 (For some reason my emails to the list haven't been getting through
3 using my old address, so I subscribed this one...)
4 I've noticed that several accessibility-related ebuilds are out of sync with
5 the latest available from the upstream sources. Orca comes to mind, as does
6 Emacspeak and Speechd-El. I'm not terribly familiar with the Gentoo ebuild
7 creation process, nor with who, if anyone, is supposed to maintain these. I
8 do notice, for instance, that Orca is at 2.1 upstream and 1.00 here. I
9 don't want to fall behind, if possible, in terms of features and such.
10 Is this an issue which I should report elsewhere? Should I try to make
11 ebuilds for these packages myself?
12 Thanks much,
13 Zack.
14
16 Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more….then map the best route!
17 http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag1&FORM=MGAC01
20 gentoo-accessibility@g.o mailing list