From: Jon Woodring <woodring@××××.gov>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: [PREFIX] Bootstrap stable?
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 21:12:07
1 Thanks for the links Guilherme; it's really interesting because that's exactly
2 the sort of thing I was looking for.
3
4 I don't know of where we might have CVMFS mounted, because I don't work with
5 the HEP/ROOT community, but it might be somewhere. I take it that it's just
6 a FUSE implementation that I could mount on my own machine?
7
8 That said, if I am unable to get CVMFS working (it doesn't look like it will be
9 trouble), do you have a git repo of your ebuilds that I could take a look at?
10 I'm curious about the ebuilds that you're using in the environment.