From: heroxbd@×××××.com
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Bash failed. Are errors normal?
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 04:12:54
1 Hello Michael,
2
3 Michael Yang <yangofzeal@×××××.com> writes:
4
5 > Has anyone ever considered setting up an automated build system (&
6 > waterfall report) similar to google's chrome dev that runs a working
7 > bootstrap script on different architectures each evening?  It would
8 > facilitate the entire process for beginners.
9
10 +1 for this. It would be cool.
11
12 IHMO, the problem is that we have too many platforms (in different
13 versions for different bootstrap) to be tested, but too little man
14 power (and resources?).
15
16 As a first step, maybe we could post successful bootstrap reports to the
17 list. After accumulating enough team experience, we could do something
18 more.
19
20 regards,
21 --