From: Florian CROUZAT <gentoo@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] You too? youtoo!
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 06:40:30
1 On 18 août 2010, at 01:22, Gibson, John wrote:
2
3 > He wants to have a single prefix, or more realistically, a collection of prefixes for different platforms built from one platform with a single command. i.e. On my Mac I'd have several different prefixes, for brevity say:
4
5 Oh, okay, that was hard to guess from "youtoo --prefix /home/user/gentoo/ --target gedit" , can't see the chost in there.
6
7 -----
8 Florian.
9 / For security reasons, all text in this mail
10 is double-rot13 encrypted. /