From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Another iteration on Prefix CI
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 12:44:41
1 Hi Michael,
2
3 Michael Haubenwallner <haubi@g.o> writes:
4
5 > after realizing that I'm not allowed to add members from outside the company
6 > domain to our Azure DevOps organization 'gentoo-prefix', I have moved the git
7 > repository holding the Build Pipelines configuration (YAML) to my github account,
8 > and the Pipelines itself into another DevOps organization named 'ssi-gentoo',
9 > as I want to avoid requiring members of an organization named 'gentoo-prefix'
10 > to be an employee at the company like myself.
11 >
12 > So the git repo now is https://github.com/haubi/gentoo-prefix-ci
13 > built by pipelines at https://dev.azure.com/ssi-gentoo/prefix-ci/_build
14 >
15 > Also, I have managed to use multiple 6 hours slots for a single bootstrap
16 > task, creating 'intermediate' docker images at every 5 hours of building,
17 > and a 'latest' or 'failed' tagged one upon success or failure, respectively.
18 >
19 > Beyond that, I do run the bootstraps on CentOS 6, 7 and 8 now too.
20
21 Is there a public page for CentOS 6, 7 and 8 bootstrap results?
22
23 Yours,
24 Benda