From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Cross EPREFIX portage
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:04:43
1 Thanks for all the work guys!
2
3 However, for a jumbo patch like this, I find the "documentation" quite
4 limited. I admit I stopped reading after a page or 3, since it started
5 to get too scary to think of just applying it. I certainly need more
6 talking on this, and given the huge size, I'd even opt for seeing if we
7 can push stuff directly to trunk, such that I don't have to shadow
8 maintain it.