From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] prefix-overlay upcoming repository change
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 18:19:12
1 On 26-01-2014 16:48:33 +0100, Ruud Koolen wrote:
2 > Something went seriously wrong here: lots of patches are missing from the
3 > overlay. Bootstrapping with LATEST_TREE_YES=1 fails when building sed due to
4 > a missing sed-4.1.4-makeinfo-c-locale.patch, and bash runs into the same
5 > problem.
6 >
7 > I already fixed missing patches in sys-libs/readline, but found out
8 > immediately afterwards that the problem is more widespread. I don't know how
9 > widespread exactly, but you probably want to have a look at what exactly went
10 > wrong in the import process.
11
12 Odd, I took the tree before your commits, and it happily compiles
13 without problems (nothing missing). That is, for me the Manifest wasn't
14 broken, and no patches appeared to be missing. Same for sed. The patch
15 you mention isn't supposed to be in the ebuilds as far as it appears to
16 me... ?!?
20 Fabian Groffen
21 Gentoo on a different level