From: rabbe@×××××××.se
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Mock up Linux bootstrap guide
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:28:22
1 What a great initiative! At work I am using enterprise SUSE and Red Hat
2 machines that suffer from lack of Gentoo. I'll see if I can get Prefix
3 Gentoo up on any of them.
4
5 Rabbe Fogelholm, Sollentuna, Sweden
8 > Hi all,
9 >
10 > Without internet I have to change my focus of development, as not
11 > everything is possible at the moment ;)
12 >
13 > I quickly wrote an initial version of a Linux bootstrap guide. It isn't
14 > linked on the web yet, as I first would like to see some feedback on it.
15 > I haven't tested it yet myself either.
16 >
17 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gentoo-alt/prefix/bootstrap-linux.xml
18 >
19 > The link will become available later, for now it's still 404
20 >
21 > --
22 > Fabian Groffen
23 > Gentoo on a different level