From: Peter Ansell <ansell.peter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] emerge coreutils warning about su not being available
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 06:37:24
1 I didn't mean to presume that everything was going to be okay with it :)
2
3 As for using python-2.4 for the bootstrapping, I ended up just
4 skipping that step after trying it once and having it fail. 2.5
5 installed nicely during the emerge -e system step.
6
7 I also skipped the installation of subversion into the prefix as apr
8 wasn't working, but apart from that I was extremely impressed by the
9 ability to bootstrap Gentoo into a directory inside my new Leopard OS
10 X installation.
11
12 Cheers,
13