From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] alt-prefix newbie question...
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 03:50:05
1 velociraptor wrote:
2 > I was wondering, please, if the more experienced of you had any
3 > suggestions for ebuild guides that were more oriented towards
4 > alt-prefix users? Everything I've looked at thus far is very much
5 > oriented towards having a complete Gentoo system. Barring that,
6 > perhaps something a little more "step-by-step" tutorials, rather than
7 > theoretically oriented?
8 >
9 > I would like to create my own ebuild for Netatalk as I know this
10 > compiles fine on Solaris, and all the dependencies are currently
11 > available the Solaris alt-prefix portage tree.
12 >
13 > Thanks in advance--
14 > =Nadine=
17 Gentoo Prefix ebuilds are the same as Gentoo Linux except for the
18 changes outlined in our techdocs[1]. It might be easier for people to
19 answer if you had a specific questions.
20
21 -Jeremy
22
23 [1]: http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gentoo-alt/prefix/techdocs.xml