From: Elmar Hinz <oss.elmar@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: You too? youtoo!
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 07:11:56
1 As I first sketch I did a shell script called "metoo". It runs the
2 normal genkernel installation.
3
4 I do it from an ubuntu partition. It does not install a bootloader, as
5 grub is already available from this ubuntu installation.
6
7 Let`s see if this list allows to attach a file. Have a look into it.
8 If you want to try it, you need at least an empty partition of 5 GB
9 and a swap partition. It accepts an additional partition for the
10 portage tree.
11
12 On my machine it has a duration of 45 minutes.
13
14 Regards
15
16 Al