From: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Heads-up: KDEers: Particularly kde3-ers,
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 17:15:37
1 On Thu, August 27, 2009 21:14, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > On Donnerstag 27 August 2009, Frank Peters wrote:
3 > Also: network transparency.
4
5 mc can do whatever konqueror can, including ftp, ssh, samba, and some
6 more things that konqueror can't, isos, archives, etc. Oh, and it
7 actually work, unlike the io-slaves, which works sometimes (or so they
8 used to, to be frank, I haven't tested intensively these features in
9 kde4, only superficially).
12 > You are satisfied with openbox and mc?
15 > Well, I need konqueror and konsole and their working together. I need
16 > okular. I love gwenview. And I love the fact that I do not have to learn a
17 > whole new set of key-combos and config syntax for every single app I use.
18
19 It's not a war, they all can coexist. I use fvwm and love mc and bash,
20 however I also think that okular is probably the best pdf viewer that
21 there has been in linux, ever.
22
23 But this is really completely out of the purpose of the thread.
26 Jesús Guerrero