From: Guido Doornberg <guidodoornberg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] fsck seems to screw up my harddisk
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:36:09
1 "> Well, I want to use Gentoo but i don't realy like the idea of spoiling
2 > my weekend by installing an OS thats gonna stop working 30 times
3 > booting later.
4
5 I doubt this is really Gentoo-specific."
6 - you're right on that, I love gentoo, but I hope you understand what I mean.
7
8 1. My kernel version is gentoo-2.6.17-r7 - so it isn't an experimental kernel
9
10 I can't post my emerge-info now because I don't have everything needed
11 for booting (monitor and stuff)
12
13 2. You really made me doubt about that, but I don't think that is the
14 problem. I'll do some more research on that.
15
16 3. I'll look for that next weekend =)
17
18 Thank you =)
19 --
20 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list