From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: traceroute
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 23:36:10
1 David Klaftenegger <davidweb@××××××××××××.de> posted
2 486807D5.2030500@××××××××××××.de, excerpted below, on Mon, 30 Jun 2008
3 00:08:21 +0200:
4
5 > For the record, traceroute works for me as well, but I won't notice
6 > ipv6-related problems, since I have that flag deactivated
7
8 Same here. ~amd64/nomultilib.
9
10 I did have a problem with dhcpcd overwriting my resolv.conf today,
11 something it's supposedly configured not to do, but I restored it from
12 backup and haven't had a chance to look into it yet, and that's a rather
13 different problem, manifested in "name server unreachable" errors.
18 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
21 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list