From: Bernhard Auzinger <e0026053@×××××××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] persistent-net.rules
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 11:59:36
1 > Possibly a fix for the MAC address, on the BIOS screen, press shift+f2
2 > then alt+f3 which should reveal extra settings, including the option to
3 > enter your own choice of MAC address for the nVidia adapter. The
4 > original mac address should be on a sticker above the paralell port. You
5 > don't mention which K8N neo2, so you may have two onboard NICs, and the
6 > stickers MAC address will only be for one of them, the other being a
7 > digit lower.
8
9 You are amazing. I have my mac address back again :). Thank you very much.
10 From where do you know these shortcuts to get extra options in the bios menu?
11 Is there a specification available? My Mainboard is a K8N Neo2 Platinum
12 (MS-7025).
13
14 Thank you very much, both of you.
15