From: Jared Lindsay <cinder.sub@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Best Desktop Patchset for kernel
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 01:40:05
1 I really like nitro-sources. They aren't supported in any official way, but
2 you can find them in the Unsupported Software section on the Gentoo Forums.
3 The current release is 2.6.13.2-nitro1 ("Down with latency"), but I would
4 maybe advise waiting until nitro2 comes out (seppe, the maintainer, said it
5 would hopefully be soon), as it will fix a lagging issue with the ck5
6 patchset.
7