From: Josh Sled <jsled@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] make.conf for the install CD?
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 18:46:59
1 Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> writes:
2 > OK, so having booted the install CD again and looking at
3 > /usr/share/portage/config/make.conf.example it seems that no CFLAGS
4 > are set in the example file. Maybe this is the way that the install CD
5 > is built, but I suspect that they probably use the first line which is
6 > commented out, if not more:
7
8 I'm sorry, I didn't read the second half of your original question well
9 enough. I don't think make.conf.example would have anything to do with
10 how the install CD is built, and I don't know a good way to figure that
11 out.
14 ...jsled
15 http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}