From: Tres Melton <tres@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Cc: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] AMD64 - 2.6.14-rc2-rt7 - great for real time audio
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 22:13:11
1 Mark,
2
3 You have had so many problems with the other kernels doing this stuff
4 and now that you have found a good one I really think that you should
5 compose a message entitled "Latencies in the kernel" and post a summary
6 of your experiences with the various kernels to the LKML. I think that
7 it would benefit the developers (and all of us) to know that the kernel
8 seems to be tuned rather nicely now to tasking these things. Anyway,
9 I'm glad that it is working for you.
10
11 Regards,
12 Tres