From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Obligatory KDE4 question.
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:35:12
1 Duncan wrote:
2 > "Mark Haney" <mhaney@××××××××××××.org> posted
3 > 47D921FE.6030809@××××××××××××.org, excerpted below, on Thu, 13 Mar 2008
4 > 08:45:50 -0400:
5 >
6 >> I swear I think I missed the threads on KDE4 after it was released. I'm
7 >> sure by now at least some people are using it, so how is it on amd64? I
8 >> know it's buggy and all that, but is it functional? Are there any
9 >> showstoppers you've seen?
10
11 > As I said, there's a LONG way to go! No way could I recommend it at
12 > present, except for those (like myself) that simply have to see for
13 > themselves, and have the time and the energy to do so. It'll be nice
14 > when it gets there, but it's not there yet.
17 Duncan, as always your comments are insightful and worth reading. I
18 appreciate your input, and will likely hold off for the time being. I
19 don't have the time to muck around with it as much as I want to.
23 Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt -- Caius Julius Caesar
26 Mark Haney
27 Sr. Systems Administrator
28 ERC Broadband
29 (828) 350-2415
30
31 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support
32 --
33 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list