From: Akos Szalkai <szalkai@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] KDE4.3 upgrade -- questions about wiki page
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 19:57:59
1 > I'm not at a Gentoo machine right now, but in addition to the inputs
2 > from Akos and Paul there is a Gentoo app (which unfortunately I don't
3 > remember the name but is something obvious like auto-unblock, etc.)
4 > that does auto-unblocking and adds lines to portage.unmask,
5 > portage.keywords, etc. It puts comments around the lines it adds so
6 > that it's easy to see what it did. sometimes you need to run it a
7 > couple of times to get to a point where you'll get a clean install,
8 > but it does work.
11 You may be thinking of autounmask. But I don't think it will help with
12 the KDE 4.2.4->4.3.0 blocks.
13
14 Akos