From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] How can I capture enough debug info to make a good bug report?
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 15:34:21
1 first try the w3c validator to see if there is a problem with the web page.
2 it happes a lot that pages don't display correctly in firefox and sometimes
3 they even crash it because of some script errors and features that are
4 available only in internet exploder. so first search a validator in the w3c
5 page and try using it on the page that gives you problems. you should see
6 with it if there are problems.
7 and for what i know firefox has a reporting feature which sends the bug
8 reports automatically after crashes. i don't really know ho it activates
9 though.
10