From: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] To multilib or Not to multilib!?
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 20:04:11
1 On Mon, January 26, 2009 20:39, Beso wrote:
2 > 2009/1/26 Jesús Guerrero <i92guboj@×××××.es>:
3 >>
4 >> The only reason I suggest you the alpha version is because previous
5 >> flash versions have not support for 64 bits, hence, you will need
6 >> multilib to use them. The latest alpha has finally been ported to
7 >> x86_64, which means that it's now a native 64 bit application, and
8 >> doesn't need multilib to run on a 64 bits system.
9 >>
10 > it's more correct to say that this version is ONLY 64bit and won't
11 > work for 32bit apps.
12
13 Thanks for pointing it out. I had no idea that it was and x86_64 only
14 release.
17 Jesús Guerrero