From: Chris Faulkner <cfaulkner70@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Problem with USB-Keyboard at Install
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 23:10:07
1 Then again it could be something like what I was experiencing. I have
2 a MS Mouse and it would not work in FreeBSD. I inquired about it on a
3 mailing list and they said that there wasn't any driver support for
4 that particular MS mouse. It could be a simple matter of no driver
5 support in the OS. Try a Logitech keyboard or some other keyboard.
6