From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Completely remove BIND
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 20:17:48
1 Branko Badrljica wrote:
4 >> Nah, I've got bigger problems on this box. Somehow, GCC has been
5 >> completely hosed. I'll need to rebuild gcc from a liveCD. I have a
6 >> feeling the HDD on this box is failing.
9 > What system do you have ( x86, x86_64, normal or hardened kernel,
10 > selinux or not, which profile etc) ?
11 >
12 > If it's similar to any of mine, I could leave you binpkg of mine gcc on
13 > http server for download...
16 I certainly do appreciate the offer, but afer more digging, I'm pretty
17 well convinced the HDD is going bad quickly. Fortunately, it's not a
18 critical server (for now) and I'm glad this happened BEFORE we went live
19 with the DNS slave server.
23 Frustra laborant quotquot se calculationibus fatigant pro inventione
24 quadraturae circuli
25
26 Mark Haney
27 Sr. Systems Administrator
28 ERC Broadband
29 (828) 350-2415
30
31 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support