From: Peter Davoust <worldgnat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Gentoo crashing?
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 04:47:33
1 Actually, I wanted to ask a some what unrelated question as well: I've
2 heard it's possible to update kernel without rebooting, and while I'm
3 not sure of the advisability, I'm getting things to work here and I'd
4 like to not have to reboot my computer so many times. Besides, it just
5 sounds cool. Could someone tell me how to do it?
6
7 -Peter
8