From: Wil Reichert <wil.reichert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Local network backup
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:38:35
1 I'm assuming since you're asking this question your firewall is locked
2 down pretty tight. That said, backing up your personal data to it
3 seems like a not very good idea. Were you planning on encrypting it
4 or something? Anyway...
5
6 Who uses your internal network seems to be the variable here. Is this
7 at work or home? Is there a wireless router thrown in there
8 somewhere?
9
10 Wil
11