From: Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Cc: mansour.alakeel@×××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Xorg upgrade and synaptics driver
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 22:45:37
1 Dieter:
2 Thank you, that did the trick.
3 I added options to keep the same feel of the old one.
4 Here's my config section for the synaptics in Xorg.conf, in case someone
5 else has the same problem:
6
7 Section "ServerLayout"
8 Identifier "X.org Configured"
9 Screen 0 "Screen0" 0 0
10 InputDevice "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
11 InputDevice "Keyboard0" "CoreKeyboard"
12 InputDevice "Synaptics Touchpad" "AlwaysCore"
13 EndSection
14 Section "ServerFlags"
15 Option "AllowEmptyInput" "false"
16 EndSection