From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] kernel 2.6.16-rc1, rc2 (vanilla), no keyboard (atkbd)!
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 16:58:53
1 On 2/11/06, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
2 > Has anyone else gotten either kernel 2.6.16-rc1 or rc2 successfully
3 > working? I haven't been able to get either one going. I forgot what the
4 > problem was with the first one for sure, but just spend several hours
5 > trying to massage -rc2 into working, without success.
6 >
7 > -rc2 compiles and boots, but without a working keyboard driver!
8
9 Duncan,
10 Have you tried booting with an option called usb-handoff? My wife's
11 machine (not an AMD64) had to start using this somewhere around
12 2.6.15. It seems to be a more common occurrance now from reading on
13 the web.
14
15 I don't have 2.6.16 here yet.
16