From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] More ATi driver madness
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:50:16
1 On Monday 14 August 2006 08:49, Roman Zilka wrote:
2
3 > I don't have that xorg.conf within reach now, but aticonfig's
4 > --max-gart-size=NUMBER parameter governs over the respective
5 > xorg.conf option. Try 32, 64, 128, 256 or nothing at all. Experimenting
6 > with Option "UseInternalAGPGART" "yes" # or "no"
7 > in combination with various GART sizes might also be worth the time spent.
8 > My X works with GART size 128 and the UseInternalAGPGART option omitted.
9 >
10 > -Roman
11
12 Here's what I get when I run aticonfig with that command:
13
14 aticonfig: unrecognized option `--max-gart-size=128'
15 aticonfig: parsing the command-line failed.
16
17 AFAIK, I have the latest drivers, I just updated them last week. Any ideas?
21 Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
22
23 Mark Haney
24 Sr. Systems Administrator
25 ERC Broadband