From: Damien Levac <damien.levac@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Boycott Systemd
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 20:54:23
1 My humble opinion:
2
3 If people want to work on a project, it is their own decision. Adoption
4 is the decision of higher-level developers and users. It makes
5 absolutely no sense to bash people developing a particular software. You
6 don't like it? Don't use it. You are mad because software X, you were
7 using, decided to depend on software Y that you hate? Fork software X,
8 use something else, express (politely) your disappointment to X's
9 developers, but why would you go hate on Y's developers?
10
11 Makes no sense.
14 In the open-source world, we run softwares made by millions of man-hours
15 for free because these motivated people liked what they were doing and
16 was altruist enough to share with the World.
17
18 So World, STFU.