From: Alex Howells <astinus@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Some easy sugestions to implement, I hope
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 00:23:30
1 Hola Folks :D
2
3 > Oops, I tried to use it before (to know what it did -exactly-), but had
4 > problems, thought it wasn't implemented completely :S.
5
6 Features aren't usually shipped in a lacking or incomplete form.
9 > Ok, then what if you *warned the user, and advised to run catalyst -a -f ..
10 > afterwards? It would still help, I haven't figured how to chroot well yet
11 > (using linux for less then a year now), but even if I did two things would
12 > make a difference: for testing purposes it would help to have the exact
13 > setup catalyst uses; the second is only because it's so simple ;)
14
15 You're using Gentoo and haven't figured out how to chroot? :-O Please
16 forgive my assumptions about this, but last time I checked it was still
17 required to do an installation ;)
18
19 > >Also, don't email me directly regarding catalyst.
20 >
21 > Did I? Must've been because of a mistake in my last two mail's, they
22 > shouldn't have gotten here too, sorry!
23
24 Now I'm just confused!
25
26 -- Alex