From: David Bryson <mutex@g.o>
To: wolf31o2@g.o, gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Wishlist for 2005
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 07:09:11
1 On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 10:18:30AM -0500 or thereabouts, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > To go along with it, I think I am going to break up the cdtar stuff and
3 > start having catalyst build them (and cache them) instead. This allows
4 > us to create either isolinux or grub-based LiveCD images, and also
5 > allows for things like pxelinux-based images.
8 I want to know what is meant here by 'grub' support. Catalyst is used
9 to build stages. So how would grub come in useful ? Most of the time
10 you are not even building the stage on the same system you will be
11 deploying it on.