From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Overwriting linuxrc
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 17:55:46
1 On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 10:00 -0700, David Bryson wrote:
2 > You just need to have some process for introducing the linuxrc into
3 > the catalyst chroot during the build process(which is what I did).
4 > The code for doing this is in the embedded build type(which I also
5 > wrote), so you just need to add those bits to the livecd_stageX
6 > module.
7
8 Just curious, but where is this in catalyst? I cannot find it, but I
9 might just be missing it.
10
11 > Can't wait until rocket makes the code less redundant ;-) then we
12 > won't have these problems.
13
14 It's already been done, just that it is in CVS HEAD right now and
15 probably won't be released until after 2005.1 is out the door.
18 Chris Gianelloni
20 Games - Developer
21 Gentoo Linux