From: Paul Smith <psmith@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Keeping a test environment using catalyst
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 00:23:50
1 %% Robert Paskowitz <r2d2@g.o> writes:
2
3 rp> Portage is still around after livecd-stage1, it's needed to install
4 rp> stuff in livecd-stage2.
5
6 You're right: hm. I must have been looking at stage2 when I thought I
7 was looking at stage1. OK, that works.
10 Next question: I want to create a new runlevel, so I need a directory
11 /etc/runlevels/newlevel created in my image. I thought I would do it in
12 the fsscript, but that happens too late: the rcadd stuff runs before
13 that and fails.
14
15 I guess I could put the rc-update into the fsscript too, after the
16 mkdir, rather than leaving it in the livecd/rcadd section. Too bad
17 though. Is there another easy way to get that directory created
18 (without adding a whole ebuild package or something for it)?
22 Paul D. Smith <psmith@××××××.com> HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools
23 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
25 These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
26 --
27 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list