From: Pongracz Istvan <pongracz.istvan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Catalyst 2.0.6_pre9 mksquashfs hangs building squashfs + solution
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:58:18
1 2008. 02. 25, hétfő keltezéssel 15.42-kor Andrew Gaffney ezt írta:
2 .....
3 > Are you sure it was hung? Was it just trying to squash a very "large"
4 > sparse
5 > file?
6
7 I'm pretty sure: the file is around 237kbyte large and first time about
8 40 minutes "hanging" I pushed Ctrl-C (I'm usually patient :) - in fact,
9 I was with my children, I left the machine to do the job...)
10 It was 97% of the total, I was a little bit upset :)
13 > Can you give us the URL that gave you the idea to use -no-sparse?
14
15 Here:
16 http://www.ohloh.net/projects/7280/contributors/40572/commits/15637617
17 or
18 http://www.ohloh.net/projects/7280/contributors/40572/commits/16718485
21 Probably the situation is not the same, I did not compared it to my
22 version (3.3).
23
24 I gave it a try and it solved this issue for me.
27 Cheers,
28 István
31 BSA. Mert megérdemlitek.
32 Open Source. Mert megérdemlem.