From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Catalyst 2.0.6_pre9 mksquashfs hangs building squashfs + solution
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:52:54
1 On Mon, 2008-02-25 at 22:58 +0100, Pongracz Istvan wrote:
2 > Probably the situation is not the same, I did not compared it to my
3 > version (3.3).
4
5 This also happens if you're using mksquashfs 3.3 and trying to make a
6 3.1 squashfs, like would be done if your kernel is 2.6.23 and you're
7 using ~arch on your build machine. We *want* the sparse option, so the
8 "fix" is to use the right version of mksquashfs for the kernel you're
9 building/deploying.
12 Chris Gianelloni
13 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
14 Games Developer