From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] hang up on generating modprobe.conf
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 23:11:11
1 On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 00:46 +0200, Simon Schäfer wrote:
2 > two packages ati-drivers and nvidia-drivers and started the buildprocess with
3
4 I hope you aren't planning on distributing this CD to anyone.
5
6 > catalyst -a -f livecd-stage2-minimal.spec
7
8 I hope you aren't really using minimal as a base.
9
10 #1. livecd/type: gentoo-gamecd
11 #2. gamecd/conf: /path/to/gamecd.conf file
12
13 For the rest, I don't know what to tell you. As I've said, the GameCD
14 stuff hasn't been used in a long time. Basically, once we figured out
15 it wasn't necessarily legal to distribute the binary drivers
16 pre-compiled, I stopped all work on the GameCD stuff.
19 Chris Gianelloni
20 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
21 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
22 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
23 Gentoo Foundation