From: derek tracy <tracyde@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Problem with NMAP
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:15:43
1 Please correct me if I am wrong, but to solve your problem I would
2 just create a package.keywords file to unmask libstdc++-v3 in your
3 portage_conf directory. Read the examples that get emerged with
4 catalyst if you need further help I can walk you through it but all
5 documentation is included with catalyst.
6
7 I beleive that the perk to rolling your own portage snapshot is that
8 you can include your portage_overlay that you have setup on the
9 computer that you are building the livecd from.
10
11 e.g.
12 I have sys-kernel/love-sources on my host computer's portage overlay
13 directory and when I roll my own portage snapshot it includes that
14 along with the normal portage snapshot.
15