From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] HPPA catalyst liveCD won't boot
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 15:54:50
1 Derek Davis wrote:
2 > I'm trying to make an HPPA live CD using catalyst, but it seems that
3 > nothing is working correctly for me. The main problem that I'm running
4 > into now is that when I try to boot, palo says that it can't find any
5 > 32-bit kernels. I've even gone so far as to grab the kernel right from
6 > the working Gentoo liveCD, and I still get the same error, so I'm
7 > figuring that my problem is either how I'm making the iso or how I'm
8 > running palo on the iso, but both of those commands I pulled right from
9 > catalyst.
10
11 First you say you're using catalyst and then you say that you're running
12 commands by hand that you copied from catalyst. Which is it?
15 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
16 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
17 --
18 gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o mailing list