From: Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] run without root?
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:49:38
1 I'll forward it to our developer/sys-admin since it's him that doesn't
2 want to give me root access, yet want's me to make a livecd, because
3 I'm the one that's done it. unfortunately I'm not a developer so I
4 have little hope of implementing what your saying.
5
6 I appreciate your answer. However, I wish that developers would stop
7 assuming we all have developing abilities. mine are limited to basic
8 shell scripting. I may learn other scripting languages at some point
9 but I don't have time now, and this isn't that big of an issue.
10
11 I do appreciate however your explaining the exact technical
12 difficulties of the situation, because even thought I can't fix the
13 problem I understand it.
14