From: Nelson Batalha <nelson_batalha@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Some easy sugestions to implement, I hope
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:33:24
1 >Many OSS developers get annoyed when people demand new features but are
2 >unwilling to "put their money where their mouth is" and write the code
3 >themselves.
4
5 Nelson said:
6 >Forgot to say, before anyone else replies, I'm not contesting the decision,
7 >so this is closed for me and I don't want to annoy this mailing list with
8 >this anymore lol.
9
10 You're very much right. Only I didn't demand anything cause right now I
11 don't the time to learn python and submit, I was just replying to the new
12 emails. Never crossed my mind to demand anything from a oss project :P, I
13 just wanted to know if it was ok&feasable.
14
15 Cheers
16
18 Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
19 http://search.msn.com/
22 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list