From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] livecd-stage1 problem
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:59:56
1 On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 15:45 -0400, Robert C Corsaro wrote:
2 > dev-perl/XML-Parser is definitely installed. I'm using the
3 > release/current stage3 archive for this build. I also tried the 2007.0
4 > release with no luck. Perhaps I need a newer stage3?
5
6 Well, there's your problem. To try to keep people from screwing this up
7 even though we've said it repeatedly, I edited the wiki page.
8
9 Also, the wiki is *not* an official source of Gentoo . I wish people
10 would realize that.
13 Chris Gianelloni
14 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
15 Games Developer